XTERRA Beaver Creek Sprint
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 20, 2013
Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (874.89 yards) Bike (14.40 kms) Run (4.90 kms)
- Organization: TEAM Unlimited
- Website: http://www.xterrabeavercreek.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: XTERRA returns to Beaver Creek / Avon, CO for the 2013 XTERRA Mountain Championship, now operated by TEAM Unlimited.
XTERRA Mountain Championship events include a full-length XTERRA championship race, a shorter distance XTERRA Sprint race as well as 10/21km trail runs.
The XTERRA Sprint race is a half-distance race run on the same course and day as the championship race. The race is a great opportunity for new competitors, or for those who want a less-demanding XTERRA experience.
Members who are scheduled to race: