Bike, Boat & Run - D.W. Field Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 21, 2014
- Address: 370 Oak St.,
Brockton, Massachusetts Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Bike (14.00 miles) Run (4.00 miles)
- Organization: D.W. Field Triathlon
- Website: http://www.dwftriathlon.org
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Elite triathletes and eager tri teams alike will gather on September 21st 2014 at beautiful D.W. Field Park just a mile off route 24 at Exit 18b. It’s the perfect closer for your tri season and you can leave the wetsuit at home for this one.
The race features a 14 mile bike leg, 2 mile canoe/kayak leg and finishes with a 4 mile run.
The leaves will be starting to turn and there may be a refreshing nip in the air - perfect racing weather! (And no cars to worry about on our enclosed loop course!) You’ll cycle up daunting Tower Hill, run beside sparkling lakes and ponds under a canopy of birch pine and oak trees, and paddle on Waldo Lake -the only day of the year that boats are seen on its shimmering surface!
- Members who are scheduled to race: