Henley Kids Fun Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 21, 2014
- Address: Gillotts School,
Henley-on-Thames, England Get directions
- Country: United Kingdom
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Organization: UK Triathlon
- Website: http://www.kidstriathlon.co.uk/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The UK Kids Fun Triathlons are run by UK Triathlon, the organizers of the UK’s largest independent triathlon series for adults and is modeled on the hugely popular Australian Kids Triathlon which sees in excess of 40,000 children taking part every year!
The event is non-competitive so every child will be a winner.
These fun events are open to children aged from seven to sixteen and comprises of a non stop swim, cycle and run challenge suitable for all abilities over very achievable distances in a safe environment.
Every child will receive the UK Kids Fun Triathlon or Henley Kids Triathlon T-shirt, a goody bag, and a souvenir medal.
Distances and sequence of events:
7-8 yrs - 25m swim, 1km cycle, 500m run
9-12 yrs - 50m swim, 2km cycle, 1km run
13-16 yrs - 100m swim, 3km cycle, 1.5km run
- Members who are scheduled to race: