Henley on Thames UK Kids Fun Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
- Country: United Kingdom
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: UK Triathlon
- Website: http://www.kidstriathlon.co.uk/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The UK Kids Fun Triathlons are designed to be just that, FUN EVENTS, and are modelled on the hugely popular Australian Kids Triathlon Series which sees more than 40,000 children taking part every year!
Open to children aged from 7 to 16 years the triathlon comprises of a non-stop swim, cycle & run challenge to suit all children, over very achievable distances and in a safe environment. The event is non competitive so every child will be a winner. We still record an overall time for each participant and list them alphabetically so, if they wish, they can compare times after the event. Each finisher receives the UK Triathlon 2015 finishers medal and official event T-shirt.
Distances and sequence of events:
7-8 yrs - 25m swim, 1km cycle, 500m run
9-12 yrs - 50m swim, 2km cycle, 1km run
13-16 yrs - 100m swim, 3km cycle, 1.5km run
Team Relay (all ages):
100m swim - 3km cycle - 1.5km run - one competitor for each leg!
Members who are scheduled to race: