MRU Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 06, 2014
- Address: Mount Royal University,
Calgary, Alberta Get directions
- Country: Canada
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (17.50 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Mount Royal University Recreation
- Website: http://www.mtroyal.ca/CampusServices/AthleticsRecreation/Recreation/ProgramInformation/Sports/EventsTournaments/triathlon.htm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: This triathlon is designed for first-time and novice triathletes: swim 0.5 km (20 lengths of MRU’s pool), bike 17.5 km (mountain bike or road bike) and run 5 km (walk breaks are OK). Speed is NOT a factor in any of the three stages.
Do it all yourself or with your own dream team of two or three people (one person may do two stages). This popular event includes electronic chip timing, lunch, lots of draw prizes, age group medals, and a technical shirt (choice of women’s or men’s fit).
Prerequisite(s): 17+ years, ability to swim 20 lengths of MRU’s pool, cycle 17.5 km (mountain bike or road bike) and run 5 km (walk breaks are OK). Speed is NOT a factor for any of the three stages.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Sizik