Skylands Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 18, 2016
68 Van Syckel's Road,
Clinton, New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1760.00 yards) Bike (27.00 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: North Hunterdon Rotary Club
- Website: http://www.SkylandsTri.com
- Contact email: SkylandsTri@gmail.com
- Description: Professionally organized by the North Hunterdon Rotary Club, and limited to 600 athletes, this long-running, well organized and attended event provides one of the most enjoyable and challenging courses of this distance anywhere in the country. Whether a first-timer or experienced tri or duathlete, Skylands welcomes all!
Swim in the Spruce Run Reservoir; Bike rural Hunterdon County (including a long up and fast down hill tour de Jugtown Mountain) and run in the self-contained State Park.
Members who are scheduled to race: