Hammer Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 26, 2015
2009 Grubb Rd.,
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (18.60 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Endurance Sports Management
- Website: http://www.endurancesportsmanagement.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Hammer Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon benefit the Humane Society of Loudon County in memory of a special dog named “HAMMER”. These early season USAT sanctioned events are in there 15th year in 2015. Come out for a great cause and test your off-season work!
Choose either a 400 meter swim in the triathlon or 5K run in the duathlon. Each event is followed by a 18.6 mile bike and 5 K run.
Swim is in clear, cool Tellico Lake. Start will be in water by the bath house after Duathlon sets off. Swim finish is at other beach area by race finish.
The bike course is also an out and back on Tellico Parkway with a loop at the far end covering Davis Ferry and Maple Hill Roads. Terrain is rolling and fast.
Run courses use the roads and paved trails of the TVA Tellico Recreation area. Aid stations will be passed each mile of this rolling course.
Members who are scheduled to race: tenninstr