CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 01, 2014
- Address: Patagonia Lake State Park ,
Patagonia, Arizona Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (24.60 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Patagonia Triathlon
- Website: http://www.patagoniatri.com/
- Contact email:
- Description: Starting at Southern Arizona's Patagonia Lake State Park on the FINIS swim course. Transition to a rigorous climb on the bike- all paved and Roadbike worthy. You will use all your gears on this one. The 10K run is on the Sonoita Creek trail head, mixed dirt and pavement- Mostly Dirt, and also has some tough climbing.
It is a truly challenging course, low traffic, and very scenic. Aquathlon, Aquabike, Open Water Swim, and 10K run, and Relay Team are all available.
- Members who are scheduled to race: desertchica, jnwestbrook