Australian Triathlon Forum Queensland » Ironman Competitors - Brisbane Rss Feed  
Moderators: kaqphin, alicefoeller Reply
2011-04-01 12:07 AM

New user

Hawthorne
Subject: Ironman Competitors - Brisbane

Hi all, new to BT.  Just bit the bullet and entered IMNZ last week.  You really do need to be quick off the mark to get in these days.  Will be my first.  Is anyone out there Brisbane based, looking for a weekend training partner for those long rides.  Let me know

Cheers

2011-04-02 7:30 AM
in reply to: #3424726

User image

Regular
Cairns - Australia
Subject: RE: Ironman Competitors - Brisbane
keiths - 2011-04-01 4:07 PM

Hi all, new to BT.  Just bit the bullet and entered IMNZ last week.  You really do need to be quick off the mark to get in these days.  Will be my first.  Is anyone out there Brisbane based, looking for a weekend training partner for those long rides.  Let me know

Cheers

Hi - can't help you with the training a bit far away, Cairns, but will cheer you on in NZ, I will be going with my husband and sister-in-law who are competing.  Good luck with the training - Liz
2011-04-04 6:07 AM
in reply to: #3424726

New user
Subject: RE: Ironman Competitors - Brisbane

Great stuff keiths! I did the same and signed up for Cairns in June.

I'm not based in Brissie but between now and then will be spending the odd weekend in Brissie for work related reasons. I take my bike and runners with me everywhere at the moment so will gladly meet up if possible to do the odd session.

PM me an email address and we can communicate about it a touch more.

Cheers,

ben_guts

New Thread
Australian Triathlon Forum Queensland » Ironman Competitors - Brisbane Rss Feed