of 7

2008-02-06 7:09 PM
in reply to: #1198025

User image

Champion
Taser-World
Subject: RE: February Challenge Announcement

Midweek Challenge Update!

Greetings February Challenge Participants!

Have you been wondering what's happening on all the teams? Here's a quick update!

Team Swimming Rocks - Co-Captains: kns57, Milaminute and Devouahy
The three team captains are currently fighting over possession of their beloved Little Pink Whip. The winner might end up being Devouahy, as he can hold his breath for 6 min 18 seconds – without turning blue! Unfortunately, Captain Kendra has bronchitis and needs to withdraw from the challenge – however she is now the Official Team Cheerleader! (Can you hear her in the background? She’s yelling, “Go team! Swim like rocks!” – Er, or something like that.)

Team We :heart: T.I.T.S. - Co-Captains: tnickerson and Tupuppy
Well, I’ll give you one guess as to what this team is discussing. Yep, it’s "All T.I.T.S. – All the time." We’ve got T.I.T.S. that are pink and red, and even some with GLITTER. And some people, well, they have more T.I.T.S. than others. And… well, enough of that. I’m sure you get the idea.

Pitter Patter of Fast Feet... aka PFFT - Captain: 1for1
Naked runs! Yep, that’s the topic on this team. After Waterdog66 told the team about his naked run, the team was quick to contemplate how they could do this too! Stop by to find out which members of this team do naked runs, which members live near nudist colonies, and which members really want to do naked runs but feel it’s just a tad too cold outside.

LEMmings- the reRUN. Once again over the cliff. - Captain: RunnerX
Next stop - Team LEMons. Er, I meant "Lemmings." (I don’t think they appreciate my loving nickname for them.) Many members of this team seem to be plagued by the plague. Others are dealing with “the drippy sinus thing.” Despite this, they’re still racking up some impressive mileage. And they finally chose their team name - if only to avoid having me select it for them!

Gingerbread Joggers - Captain: Enders_Shadow
Puberty, temper tantrums and the “teenage years.” This group is discussing the hormonal swings that make for parents’ nightmares. Team Captain Kristen said “Groovy.” (When was the last time you heard that word?) Pam (crea0029) will be doing an indoor tri this weekend – Good luck, Pam!

Running With Scissors - Captain: Artemis
With over 400 posts already, this team looks to be a clear winner in this month’s Post Count Challenge. (What? You didn’t know there’s a Posting Challenge? Well, now you do. Get posting! LOL) Julie (Girl Passing On Left) has been displaying her creativity with some great pictures! She’s also been named the team’s Official Highlights Poster! Steve (reno8) has learned how to put a GLITTERY team table on his training log. And Lynne’s (Scotinseattle) snake ate a mouse, while her bird bit her – um, please refer to the Team T.I.T.S. discussion!

Hope you enjoyed this midweek challenge update! If you weren’t mentioned in the update – well, you must not have been posting enough! Try harder for next week! And in the meantime:

SWIM! BIKE! RUN!

Dee

New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » February Challenge Announcement Rss Feed  

of 7