General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Polar 725X HRM + cadence S-Series sensor Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-01-03 2:25 PM

User image

Regular
Austin, Texas
Subject: FS: Polar 725X HRM + cadence S-Series sensor
I've recently upgraded my Polar heart rate monitor and bike computers, so am selling my current model. I've really loved the many features and have used them extensively in my training, so I highly recommend this as a quality product.

The 725X is a fully featured, top of the line Polar watch with which you can measure heart rate, track total time, lap times, set up to 3 timers (a super feature if you want a reminder to take a gel or are using a run:walk timer), preload up to 5 exercise sets or set one up on the fly before your workout, and much more. Comes with the Polar training software which lets you upload the training data and track your workouts and download exercise sets and user info to the watch. The features are too numerous to list here, so I've included a link explaining them all.

The 725X comes with the bike speed sensor, bike mount, watch and heart rate monitor chest strap, but does not include the Footpod for tracking running speed/distance, though this can be purchased separately if you'd like. I'm also including a cadence sensor for the bike. All equipment is in excellent condition, though the button covers on the lower left and lower right buttons of the watch are missing. This does not in any way affect the functionality or waterproofing of the watch, just the aesthetics. It didn't bother me that they were missing, so I just left them that way, however, the Polar rep was kind enough to recently send me a "dummy" watch that you can use to replace the button covers, watch band etc. if needed in the future and I've included this as well.

Polar 725X Info & features: http://www.polarusa.com/Products/consumer/S725X.asp
Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/Tinkerbell1957/Polar725XForSale

Asking price $200.00
(Retail $369.95) + Cadence S-Series sensor for the bike (Retail $32.95)
Watch has 4 months of Polar's original 24 month warranty remaining. Original packaging, manuals, mounting items, etc. are all included.

2008-01-15 8:31 AM
in reply to: #1131462

User image

Regular
Austin, Texas
Subject: RE: FS: Polar 725X HRM + cadence S-Series sensor
All reasonable offers considered!
2008-02-07 2:15 PM
in reply to: #1131462

User image

Regular
Austin, Texas
Subject: RE: FS: Polar 725X HRM + cadence S-Series sensor
Bump one more time, then it's off to eBay!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Polar 725X HRM + cadence S-Series sensor Rss Feed