General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Litespeed Vela road bike Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-02-13 9:34 AM

Regular
Dalton, GA
Subject: FS: Litespeed Vela road bike
I have a litespeed Vela with 105 wheelset, Ultregra triple crank, durace front derailer, 12/27 rear sprocket, ultrgra rear derailer, 105 shifters and continental tires. The bike has a truly good looking deep pearl paint job and looks great in the sunlight. I forgot to look last night, but I am pretty sure this is a size medium frame (will verify tonight). This bike has not been rode hard as it still has the orig litespeed bar tape on it and the tape is in very good condition.

$600 for a local pickup or $680 to have is shipped through my local bike shop (Eastridge Bikes out of Chattanooga, TN). I am in Dalton, GA, just minutes off I-75. Your welcome to take a look at the bike in person.

Let me know if you have any questions about the bike. I have tried to show any and all cosmetic defects in these photos, but will be happy to take/post more if you would like to see anything additional. I will let the trainer pedals go with the bike also.
defects: Front right shifter has some road rash, Chip in paint on back of seat stay from a rock kicked up by the rear tire, little rash on the rear derailer, the rest is just oily/dirty spots on the frame. Very small rash on the seat.

My email is [email protected]. I can be reached there most any time

Photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a new Kestral Evoke and need to move this one to buy a new wheelset for my evoke.

I also have a set of like new Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels that I can throw in for $350. Will take photos of them tonight.

Edited by j.burnette 2008-02-13 9:39 AM

2008-02-13 10:14 AM
in reply to: #1209195

Regular
Dalton, GA
Subject: RE: FS: Litespeed Vela road bike
Forgot to add: those are carbon front forks on the bike.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Litespeed Vela road bike Rss Feed