Other Resources My Cup of Joe » think lance will get his sixth tdf victory next year? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2003-07-28 1:50 PM

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: think lance will get his sixth tdf victory next year?

i think he will.  knowing that he will be king with that number 6 win will get him to train harder and push more.  can't wait till next year!

2003-07-29 5:59 AM
in reply to: #352

User image

athens, ga
Subject: RE: think lance will get his sixth tdf victory next year?
I think he will do it too. its seems that he always has to be the best and by winning 6 that would make him the best. look for Lance to win six next year. i dont know why but i was a tour de france junkie this year. i could not get enough. i almost went out and bought a US Postal Service jersey to train in. I am such a dork!
2003-07-29 9:02 AM
in reply to: #354

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: i'll look like a dork with u FrEdDy
i don't care though.  i bet if enough people get the jersey then it will send lancelot some serious vibes and he will get that 6xth win.
2003-07-29 5:42 PM

Veteran
Brisbane-Melbourne, Australia
With his efforts this tour he deserved to win. Did you see his cross country effort, and after his spill on the bike. Have to ask myself though who even comes close to beating him.
NB: was good to see the Aussies leading the sprints early !!!

Craig
2003-07-29 9:05 PM

User image

Central Louisiana
I think that this year was a defining moment for him. I think that he will train harder and get things sorted out for next year. He just didn't seem to be as focused as he has been in the past. He got the win, but he knows that he really has to step it up a notch since there is some awesome talent sucking his rear wheel.
2003-08-23 3:32 AM

User image

New user

NSW
totally! I just finished his autobiography this morning which my pe teacher highly recomended to me. I knew a little about him, but since reading the book i am totally convinced that he will get his 6th. The man is extroadinary, what else can i say?!! Just and amazing athlete, and he deserves every success that he gets. GO LANCE!

parko

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » think lance will get his sixth tdf victory next year? Rss Feed