Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » What am I missing?! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-04-03 11:28 AM

User image

Longmont, Colorado
Subject: What am I missing?!
So, I just signed up for the silver membership. I am under the assumption that I will be given specific workouts to do for the days in the training plan I chose. So far all it seems to me is that I paid for an elaborate online workout log. It's neat and all, but what I am really looking for is types of workouts I should be doing on each day. Am I missing something? All I see is the ability to enter in what you did on each day/

Thanks!

2008-04-03 1:02 PM
in reply to: #1313261

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: What am I missing?!

We have two kinds of training plans: Minutes Only and Detailed.  Bronze memberships get all the additional training log functionality and the ability to import the Minutes Only plans into their training logs. Silver memberships can import both Minutes Only and Detailed plans.

It looks like you've imported one of the Minutes Only training plans. To get workout details* you'll have to import a Silver Level plan. These can be distinguished by the silver medal Silver Medal next to the plan title.

Let us know if we can answer any other questions for you.

* Here's an example of a swim workout from a detailed plan:

Swim Endurance
Form
WU: 10 minutes alternating slow-fast pacing. Play with different strokes while warming up.

MS: 30-minute steady swim. Swim without stopping. Count your strokes on the first 25 of each 100. Are they staying constant?

CD: 5 minutes very easy. Choice of strokes or floating on your back and sculling.

2008-04-03 4:31 PM
in reply to: #1313261

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: What am I missing?!

Also, once you find a Silver plan, there are a few ways to view the workout details, in your log or without your training log:

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=569

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » What am I missing?! Rss Feed