General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » seeking Polar HRM strap Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-05-03 10:48 PM

User image

New user

Subject: seeking Polar HRM strap
I left mine in the shower at my gym, and it's gone bye-bye. I thought I'd see if anyone has one laying around that they aren't using that they'd like to sell. It's for a Polar F6, so I need the coded kind of strap. Ti31-coded, I think.

Thanks!

2008-05-04 7:37 AM
in reply to: #1380287

User image

Planet earth
Subject: RE: seeking Polar HRM strap
As a matter of fact, I do have a t-31 coded polar strap. I used to use the F-11, but lost the wrist unit. I saved the strap, thinking I would buy another Polar, but bought a Garmin instead. Let me know if you're still looking for one, it is the soft chest strap with the clip-in sensor.
2008-05-05 2:41 PM
in reply to: #1380287

User image

Veteran
South Carolina
Subject: RE: seeking Polar HRM strap
Did you find one of these? I have a Polar (F1?, F2?) that I bought and didn't like, and I've upgraded twice since then. The Polar wrist unit leaked in the pool. It dried out and still works, but it had virtually NO features, which I hated. I have a bad relationship with this piece of equipment (both wrist unit and HRM strap) and will send them to you for the cost of shipping, if you like.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » seeking Polar HRM strap Rss Feed