General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for tri recumbant to beg/borrow to try Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-06-03 2:49 PM

User image

Master
Morse Lake, Noblesville, Indiana
Subject: Looking for tri recumbant to beg/borrow to try
I have some nerve damage due to illness causing vertigo/dizziness. I can't ride my 2 wheelers. I am looking for someone who has a 3 wheeler recumbant who can loan it to me for me to try it to see if I am compatable with these funny little bikes. I'd love nothing else for it to even have one of the crazy little orange flags on the back.

A couple of weeks would be great. I'm in the Noblesville area, and have several bike trails to ride. This will not see public roads aside from inside South Harbour. I'm currently just looking at trying to get outside and improve my quality of life some.

I have not worked since Thanksgiving, and am on long term disability, so I can't really afford to rent this from you, I just want to try it to see if this will work for me, and if so, I will work to acquire one for me. I have a Pontiac Pacifica, and I believe with the 2nd and 3rd rows folded down, this would likely fit, if not, I have access to something bigger and also a little trailer.

Alternatly, anyone know of an outrigger system or some adult training wheels that work with quick release wheels?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Looking for tri recumbant to beg/borrow to try Rss Feed