General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS/FT: Brand New Zero Component Carbon 038 Tubular wheelset Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2008-08-01 10:32 AM

Subject: FS/FT: Brand New Zero Component Carbon 038 Tubular wheelset
Hi everyone,

I have a set of brand new, never glued Zero Concepts 038 Carbon tubular wheels. I realize in hindsight I should get clinchers so these are up for sale or trade for a set of carbon clinchers. The are 700's and shimano compatible. Supposed to retail for around $1300 but make an offer!!! A swap for some flashpoints or HED's would be cool and I need a laptop also . Thanks and PM or email me with any questions. Maybe Zero will let you swap for some 050's as they are the same price....

-David

Website Blurb:

The Zero 038 carbon tubular wheelset, by virtue of it's rim depth, is the most versatile wheelset for all disciplines of cycling. Light and strong with a low aero drag makes the 038 your all in one wheelset. The pair weight is 1300 grams and are built onto a Zero components hubset.

• Front 20 radial, weight 570g
• Rear 24 2x /radial, weight 730g
• Built with aero spokes and alloy nipples
• Shimano 9, 10 speed or Campagnolo 10 speed compatible
• $599.00 Front
• $699.00 Rear

Below is the stock photo:

note: Cassette and skewers are not included.

http://www.zerocomponents.com/wheels.html

Edited by davidtri 2008-08-01 10:58 AM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS/FT: Brand New Zero Component Carbon 038 Tubular wheelset Rss Feed