General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Old "Geezer" Newbie from Springhill just registererd for the HI-Fi-Tri Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-08-05 4:32 PM

Subject: Old "Geezer" Newbie from Springhill just registererd for the HI-Fi-Tri
I'm all pumped! I just registered for my first Triathalon and it will be the Hi Fi Tri in Galveston, TX in October!  That should put a kick into my training.  I'll be doing the Sprint in the beginners wave (first time swimmer).  I made reservations for my wife and I at the"Inn at the Waterpark" which is a block from the seawall and 1 mile from Moody's Garden (Tri location).  If you want to go down there and do the Triathalon and can't afford the "big bucks" hotels, then check out this place through Expedia ($61/nite for 3 nites).  Hope to meet some great folks at my first race!  Dan

2008-08-06 8:14 AM
in reply to: #1583729

User image

Veteran
Mandeville, la
Subject: RE: Old "Geezer" Newbie from Springhill just registererd for the HI-Fi-Tri

Welcome aboard..and Ill be signing up for the HI-FI myself soon..so ill see you there..and best of luck as well.

Dawn

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Old "Geezer" Newbie from Springhill just registererd for the HI-Fi-Tri Rss Feed