General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Disabled newbie in Central Ohio Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-02 10:09 PM

New user

Subject: Disabled newbie in Central Ohio
  Hello all,

I am fairly new to this site (one post, lots of lurking), but look forward to getting to know my way around here. I have never done a triathlon at any level or any distance before, but it's been a dream of mine for a little over 4 years. Ironman distance is a bit out of reach right now, but I am aiming for a sprint next summer. Being disabled, it is the greatest challenge I can set for myself. Well, maybe tightrope walking, but I hate heights, so...

I look forward to picking your brains for advice and reading your posts.

Brady

2009-09-02 10:27 PM
in reply to: #2386343

User image

Pro
Evanston,
Subject: RE: Disabled newbie in Central Ohio

Hi, and welcome!

I started to post a reply to your thread referring to USAT groups for disabled triathletes, and realized a link would be helpful... so I went to search for a link... and came across your post in the Ohio Forum, to which someone helpfully gave you that link already!  

This is just to say, it is not a coincidence you found a person who knows about disabled triathletes and a person who knows about spinal bifida right here at BT... that's what BT is.  A near-magical, special place where we share help and inspiration towards achieving our goals.  So you've come to the right place!

Glad you're here!

2009-09-03 9:32 AM
in reply to: #2386343

Regular
Subject: RE: Disabled newbie in Central Ohio
Welcome to the site...as CitySky said this is a great place to seek advice and inspiration!  Good luck to you!!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Disabled newbie in Central Ohio Rss Feed