General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2007 Fuji CF1 Tri Bike for sale (Houston, TX area) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-12-10 1:18 PM

User image

Pearland, TX
Subject: 2007 Fuji CF1 Tri Bike for sale (Houston, TX area)

My bike is a bit too big for me and, while it's been great in Oly and HIM races for me, I need to get something that fits better before I do my first IM this year.

Specs:  2007 model Fuji Aloha CF1 53 cm bike with 172 crankset.  Basic wheelset with Continental Gatorskins with very few miles.  All of the rest is identical to the postings below.

Condition:  Good & raceworthy, but not new. I had all of the cabling replaced this summer, so that much is all fresh & new.  It also had a full “check up” in October at the World Championships and it is all working well and race condition.  Handlebar tape is just a few months old.  The Velcro pads on the armrests need to be replaced.  There are some cosmetic scratches, but I would have definitely kept racing in this bike for a few more years if it fit me. 

With that said, I’m asking $1700 for my setup.  It’s super light & very aero.  It definitely made me faster. 

You can get this 2007 model online right now in stores for $3600-3800.  I don't think I'm allowed to post comparable postings on here, but I can send them to you if you want reference.  I also found my bike on eBay used for $3700 with a used power meter.

Ready to race Fuji Aloha CF1 full carbon TT/ Tri bike. 56cm. C7 carbon with FC-440 carbon fork. Beautiful, smooth riding race bike, that was raced a handful of times between 2007 and 2009. This is a top-end Tri bike that will be kind to your body over Ironman distances!

Features:

* Full Dura-Ace 10sp group, including pedals.

* FSA 55x44 chainrings; 53x39 also included.

* FSA / Vision full carbon base bar / s-bend extensions.

* Ritchey adjustable stem.

* Fuji integrated aero carbon seatpost

2010-03-07 10:05 AM
in reply to: #2552824

Subject: RE: 2007 Fuji CF1 Tri Bike for sale (Houston, TX area)
I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you happen to still have this bike??  and how tall are you and inseam?  Thanks!!
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2007 Fuji CF1 Tri Bike for sale (Houston, TX area) Rss Feed