General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Help. in market for full sleeve wetsuit Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-03-19 3:24 PM

Veteran
Subject: Help. in market for full sleeve wetsuit

so tried on my old long john wesuit from last year. Just a little too snug. Since im doing a half again and a full IM I thinking it is time for a full.... and one that fits better. Any suggestions. Looking for something nice but dont want to break the bank too bad. I was looking at Orca S3. Anyone have. Looks nice and comfortable and a good deal http://trisports.com/orca-s3-fs-triathlon-wetsuit.html . Any other suggestions. Also Im 6'0" and about 175lbs. What would be a good suggestions on a good comfortable fit? Thanks

2010-03-19 3:48 PM
in reply to: #2736392

Subject: RE: Help. in market for full sleeve wetsuit
I would check out the Desoto line wetsuits. They are 2-piece so it easy to get the fit you need. I broad shoulders and a thick chest compared to my waist and lower body. I got one size large top then the bottom and it fits very well. The arm movement is very comfortable because of the design of their wetsuits.

They also have excellent customer service.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Help. in market for full sleeve wetsuit Rss Feed