General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Badger Hockey? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-03-29 10:25 AM

User image

Veteran
Milw, WI
Subject: Badger Hockey?
Did anyone watch the Badger Hockey game this weekend?  Just wondering if there are any Frozen Four fans here.  If not, then carry on.

2010-03-29 11:05 AM
in reply to: #2755078

User image

Extreme Veteran
Madison-ish, Wisconsin
Subject: RE: Badger Hockey?
I am not a huge hockey fan but am excited for them to play RIT and then make it to the finals.  Go Bucky!
2010-03-29 12:35 PM

User image

Veteran
Milw, WI
RIT played the same kind of game as UW (fast and very aggressive), this should be a very exciting game.  It's too bad it doesn't start until April 8th though.

Go Big Red!
2010-03-29 1:04 PM

I am a big hockey fan...but I didnt have ESPNU so I had to sit by the computer and listen to it on the radio. I really wish I had a TV to watch...sounded like an exciting game. Hopefully they can win out the first game and then they'll be on ESPN and we can all watch them...
2010-03-31 7:36 PM

90 miles south of Titletown, USA
I'm a huge Bucky puck fan and figured I was the only one. Good to know i'm not alone.

I love this team but for the area where they almost always seem to be strong...goalie. Gudmanson scares me. I swear the guy has a frying pan out there instead of a glove, sometimes. They have managed to overcome that weakness with their impressive offensive talent, especially on the blueline, for most of the year...Brendan Smith gets all the pub, but I love Ryan McDonagh. I would pay good money to have a Brian Elliott back in the crease for the FF.

I guess i'm glad that they don't have to play a team like DU, but I wish that they weren't considered the favorite going into the semifinal game.

Either way, it's sweet that they've made it this far and it's even better knowing that the Gophers are sitting at home watching.

Lets go Red!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Badger Hockey? Rss Feed