General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT coaches provide feedback using BT logs? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-05-10 12:58 PM

User image

Veteran
Virginia Beach
Subject: BT coaches provide feedback using BT logs?

Hello- I am considering the B2B Ironman this Fall and was curious if there are any coaches that use BT logs to review training and provide feedback?

Perhaps something a bit more than the Gold level Q&A which does not include log reviews as I understand. Not sure how to get a list of BT or BT approved coaches and their packages/rates?

Thanks.

2010-05-10 1:08 PM
in reply to: #2848878

User image

Not a Coach
Media, PA
Subject: RE: BT coaches provide feedback using BT logs?
You can look here:  http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=1088

But there are no "BT approved" coaches.  There are simply coaches who have set themselves up to use the features BT offers.  You may find another coach who is willing to check on your BT logs even if they are not listed there, although many have their preferred methods of communication already established (could involve other logging systems, e-mail, phone, etc.)  Personally, the use of the BT logs by the coach might be a nice added plus for me, but would not a critical item in my selection of a coach (were I to use one).
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » BT coaches provide feedback using BT logs? Rss Feed