General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ironman Miami 70.3 Post Race... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-11-02 5:04 PM

User image

Master
The Redlands, FL
Subject: Ironman Miami 70.3 Post Race...

Check this Post Race from MultiSport Miami...

http://www.multisportmiami.com/blog1/2010/11/375/

It's sad...but....true....I feel very sorry for everybody that participated in this mess...in special for those that came from far...and...waste their $$$....!!!! Jus saying...

Edited by velorider62 2010-11-02 5:05 PM

2010-11-02 9:13 PM
in reply to: #3191751

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: Ironman Miami 70.3 Post Race...
Merry XMas everyone who participated in Miami 70.3!

checkout ironman.com for details
2010-11-03 9:46 AM
in reply to: #3191751

User image

Veteran

I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone who did the race.  I personally would of been very dissapointed that I trained for and wasted my time and money for the event. 

I live in the Tampa area, how will I know if this RD or production company does an event here or anywhere for that matter again?  We as a online community have the uncanny ability to warn others about the past experiences they afforded these athletes. we need to warn others about this, espically if they are still doing buisness and expect for us to spend our hard earned money with them.

It would be cool if BT had a rating system, like the feedback % on ebay for races, RD's and production companies.  I read race reports before i make decision to sign up for an event, but this being an inagural event......

WTC, glad your stepping up and offered an apoligy and the ahletes a chance at redemption.

2010-11-03 11:32 AM
in reply to: #3192697

User image

Master
The Redlands, FL

sczarnecki - 2010-11-03 10:46 AM

I would like to say i'm sorry to everyone who did the race.  I personally would of been very dissapointed that I trained for and wasted my time and money for the event. 

I live in the Tampa area, how will I know if this RD or production company does an event here or anywhere for that matter again?  We as a online community have the uncanny ability to warn others about the past experiences they afforded these athletes. we need to warn others about this, espically if they are still doing buisness and expect for us to spend our hard earned money with them.

It would be cool if BT had a rating system, like the feedback % on ebay for races, RD's and production companies.  I read race reports before i make decision to sign up for an event, but this being an inagural event......

WTC, glad your stepping up and offered an apoligy and the ahletes a chance at redemption.

Hey sczarnecki....

1+ x 10000000 agree...

This RD is the same that has organized the M.I.T.  ... a great Oly Race that takes place every year in March in the area of Key Biscayne...and....in my particualr case I really have had a good experience with this Race for 3 years....since they started....but...

Unfortunate....Looks like this Event was too much for him...lack of experience....first timer for this distance....and...other issues....

Thanks Godness I didn't race it....cuz...I'm very supportive and loyal to my local Races....in special "Miami Man"....but....I feel very sorry for the ones  who did the Race...

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Ironman Miami 70.3 Post Race... Rss Feed