Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Good news/gratitude thread - December 24th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-24 7:47 AM

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Subject: Good news/gratitude thread - December 24th
Hi all!! On Christmas eve I am hoping you have some good news to share or just want to share your gratitude.  Post 'em up!

2010-12-24 7:51 AM
in reply to: #3260296

User image

Master
Midcoast Maine
Subject: RE: Good news/gratitude thread - December 24th
My girls (aged 8 and 10) started swim team this year and have done very well at the meets...I'm so proud of them - but also thankful that they took my example of swimming and made it their own.

I have a job where I can work at home and look out the window into a beautiful forest.

I get to run on some beautiful routes - along the seashore, through golf courses, next to lakes and ponds with lots of wildlife around.

I have a wonderful family that supports my (sometimes) OCD need to train.

I get to read the good news thread every week and take great joy in hearing about other people's good news!

Have a great weekend all.
2010-12-24 7:52 AM
in reply to: #3260296

User image

Master
Toronto
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Good news/gratitude thread - December 24th
Well, for me, it will be a quiet Christmas.  My new husband (we've been married for just shy of 3 months) will get to spend Christmas together at home.  We get to sleep in our own bed and not travel hours and hours. 

- it's a half day at work today - and I get Monday and Tuesday off as holidays
- got to practice some yoga again and I am loving it!

And to be extra sappy I am super grateful as I look back over the year that I have such wonderful family and friends.  They were always excited for us as we planned our wedding and super happy to be involved and they were so very generous. 
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Good news/gratitude thread - December 24th Rss Feed