General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cape May Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-31 9:10 PM

Subject: Cape May
Nice and warm here today highs near fifty. It was a perfect day to get in an outdoor workout. Off the trainer for a while and hitting the roads for some long rides. Saturday is supposed to be warm, and it should not be ot bad the rest of the week. Anyone else getting outside to take advantage of this weather.

2011-01-01 8:28 AM
in reply to: #3270542

Subject: RE: Cape May
I'm getting out today too.  There is a race in your area you could do today.  I'm going to do it next time I'm down there.  It is called the "Avalon Brick"... it is found on viralracing.com  It works best if you have GPS.
2011-01-01 11:05 AM

User image

Master
Robbinsville NJ
Just got back from a run and it's beautiful today. A nice surprise for January.
2011-01-01 8:00 PM
in reply to: #3270802

jeffdillon - 2011-01-01 9:28 AM I'm getting out today too.  There is a race in your area you could do today.  I'm going to do it next time I'm down there.  It is called the "Avalon Brick"... it is found on viralracing.com  It works best if you have GPS.

This is great you have the entire year to get your results in, I think i will do the course a couple of times and submit my results when i feel confident, if anyone out there is interested in doing this with me let me know. It seems to be a great Training format, just a fun way to race and train at the same time.  
2011-01-01 10:27 PM
in reply to: #3271726

What a great day.  I road and my toes were warm! 

I'm definitely going to do that race too.  I read the Get Started page to say that we can do it at least twice and they will only rank our last submission.  I will do it in May and again in August.  My August time should be better.  If not I won't post it.  I wonder if we can submit results more than twice and they will just rank the last one.  It is not clear.  I will have to figure that out.

2011-01-02 3:14 PM

I checked in with viral racing via the forum.  They said we can do their race as many time as we want and they will only rank our last timing submission.  

m_nuscis,  
As a Cape May local, which do you think is the race to pick.... Stone harbor, Avalon or Wildwood?...Or any another that I might not have heard about. 

Thanks! 

2011-01-06 5:05 PM

Stone harbor and Avalon usually sell out real quick. Wildwood is a great race if you don't mind a beach run, and the tuckahoe and ocean city tris are both great as well. In late may and early June you also have the sea isle city and belle plain tri both are also good events. There is always a lot going on down here and for the most part all of the races are ran very smooth
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cape May Rss Feed