General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-03-10 3:11 PM

User image

Orlando
Subject: Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50
This saddle was used for about 200 miles before I decided on another model. It is the one with Titanium rails (285 grams) and comfort cut-out. It is like new but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. It's yours for only $50 including fast shipping in the USA. Paypal only. PM me if you're interested.

To see more photos click here

Or see more info about this saddle at Profile's website

2011-03-10 11:03 PM
in reply to: #3392536

User image

Expert
Salem
Subject: RE: Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50

PM Sent

2011-03-11 1:42 PM
in reply to: #3393066

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50

I've used several types of saddles, this one included.  I was very happy with it.

It is also surprisingly lite for how bulky it is. That nose is all but foam (in other words, air pockets).  I would only recommend it if you are a "nose rider" and I don't mean that in any way other than cycling - LOL  But if you are used to riding on your seat bones (further back), the bulky nose between your hamstrings can be difficult to get used to.  Not sure that the vents do anything but avoid some pressure on the prostate zone, but it helps on that too.

I've read this over and over and there's no other way to explain it. So here goes SUBMIT.  LOL 

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Profile Design Tri Stryke Saddle -Ti rails - Like New - $50 Rss Feed