General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Orca tri kit (shorts and singlet) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-03-10 6:03 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Strong Beach, CA
Subject: FS: Orca tri kit (shorts and singlet)
I just bought these a week ago.   Got the shorts first and used them on one ride.   They are a medium and fit me great (5'7, 165 pounds).   Then I received the matching top (size large...again, it fits well), but it just doesn't have the coverage I'm looking for.   It still has the tags.  I guess I thought a singlet would more like a tri jersey, but it's more like a tank top.   Comfortable and well made, just not my style.   Both are a dark grey or gunmetal color with burnt orange.  I would keep the shorts, but it would be kind of hard to match up a new top.

Anyways, looking to get $50 shipped for the set.

Orcas description of the shorts:

Orca Men's Race Tri Pant - Long  (INSEAM IS  8") RETAILED AT $70   NEW PRICE DROP

No matter what level you compete at, every race counts. The taste of success is just as sweet.

ORCA Race series brings out passion for performance to athletes of all levels. The culmination of all we have learned from working with distance triathletes, the Race series combines signature ORCA performance fabrics with advanced product features and distinctive styling.

ORCA Aqua-Glide material provides light, durable comfort, with water resistance that promotes speed through the water. On land, Dri-Lite is constructed from two different deniers to enhance directional moisture wicking, keeping you dry and comfortable.

Combined with Moisture Transfer Paneling made with our revolutionary Vapour material, control zips. ORCA Race brings the comfort and flexibility you need to perform at your best. 

Top:
The all new Race Tri Singlet is longer for increased body coverage. Dri-Lite fabric provides increased hold and flexibility while FlatLock stitching reduces drag. Vapour Moisture Transfer paneling in key areas promotes effective moisture management. Comfortable and breathable in humid conditions, the Race Tri Singlet is an ideal competition garment.

Edited by jackson61802 2011-03-10 6:04 PM
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Orca tri kit (shorts and singlet) Rss Feed