General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: SRM Wireless Powermeter - K-Force Light Compact Crankset Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-03-18 12:11 AM

Subject: FS: SRM Wireless Powermeter - K-Force Light Compact Crankset

For sale: Wireless FSA K-Force Light SRM with 50/34 rings and 172.5 length. I have used this on both a Speed Concept and regular bottom bracket so I have both the FSA ceramic Megaexo BB along with a ceramic BB90 BB Kit. Also includes a modified cadence magnet. $2300 with your choice of BB Kits. $2200 w/o BB.

Manufacturers Link: http://www.srm.de/...-force-light-compact

2011-03-18 8:43 AM
in reply to: #3403048

User image

Expert
Near Tampa
Subject: RE: FS: SRM Wireless Powermeter - K-Force Light Compact Crankset

CRAPPERS!!!  No wonder I still don't have one - this baby is, how do you say it best? EXPENSIVE? yes, that's it.

Wow, never imagined owning a power meter could cost that much.  Smile    I'm sure the people interested on this already know the retail price, so, Good luck!    In the meantime, I will stick to the PERCEIVED RATE OF EXERTION on my training. 

Wow....

2011-03-18 2:15 PM
in reply to: #3403272

Subject: RE: FS: SRM Wireless Powermeter - K-Force Light Compact Crankset
They are only expensive if you think of them in those terms.  For the avg IM and half-IMers I see no other piece of equipment that is more important and more useful.  The great thing about crank based power is you don't have to worry about wheels.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: SRM Wireless Powermeter - K-Force Light Compact Crankset Rss Feed