General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Asics Gel Kayano 16 New in Box - $65 shipped Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2011-05-14 2:34 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: Asics Gel Kayano 16 New in Box - $65 shipped

Brand new in the box Asics Gel Kayano 16 running shoes in men's size 11.5.  I'm changing the style of my running shoes and no longer need these shoes.  These shoes are currently selling on Amazon for $87 plus shipping.

Feel free PM me or e-mail ([email protected]) me with any questions.  Payment can be made through Paypal.

Descripton from the internet:

Cutting-edge technology and high-end components combine as this venerated trainer returns in a bold new edition. Features ASICS new Guidance Line™ for optimal gait, DuoMax® Support System, a re-designed asymmetrical lacing system, and the shock-attenuating Discrete Heel Unit.

Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.® (RUNNING)

ASICS® Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.

Guidance Line™

Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.

Discrete Heel Unit

Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.® to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability

Space Trusstic System®

This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.

ComforDry™ Sockliner

Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment

Asymmetrical Lacing Design

An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.

DuoMax® Support System

A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.

(100_0043s.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
100_0043s.jpg (72KB - 12 downloads)

2011-05-17 12:15 PM
in reply to: #3498986

New user

Louisville
Subject: RE: Asics Gel Kayano 16 New in Box - $65 shipped
Interested in shoes.  Will confirm size when i get home.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Asics Gel Kayano 16 New in Box - $65 shipped Rss Feed