General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Madone 4.5 - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-07-17 8:00 PM

User image

Expert
Tyrone, Georgia
Subject: Trek Madone 4.5 - $

I have for sale a 2011, Trek Madone carbon fiber size 62.  This bike was purchased from Wamsley's cycles in Morgantown, WV.  The bike with come with two bottle cages, speedplay with stainless accessory pedals, profile design clip on aero bars with flip up  pads, as well as a saddle bag.  It has a compact double crankset and is set up with the duotrap.  It has a wireless Bontrager Node 1 computer for cadence, speed, temp, etc.  This bike is ready to clip in and ride.  The bike has a newer tire (<100 miles) on the rear and the front has plenty of miles left on it. I will include various other spare/replacement parts that I have to include tubes, patch kit, and various other tools.  I have over $3000 invested but will part for $1800.  This is a great deal for a bike that is less than 8 months old.  I would also ship for actual shipping charges from my local bike shop.  The bike is located in NC if interested for pickup as I have recently moved.  I accept paypal and if interested in pics please let me know.  I do not have access to a digital camera but can photo with my cell and send you pic messages if interested.  Thanks

Rich

2011-07-23 1:39 PM
in reply to: #3600771

User image

Expert
Tyrone, Georgia
Subject: RE: Trek Madone 4.5 - $
pictures sent to all those that inquired.  thanks
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek Madone 4.5 - $ Rss Feed