General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB - Clipless pedals and shoes - CHEAP Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-08-10 10:04 AM

Regular
American Fork, Utah
Subject: WTB - Clipless pedals and shoes - CHEAP
I am currently riding a mountain bike with platform pedals, but would like to upgrade to clipless.  I know nothing about clipless pedals, so I am looking specifically for a complete set-up of pedals, shoes and whatever else is needed.  I am a size 8.5 to 9.  I would prefer something that you are willing to part with at a cheap price as this is something that I just want to try and see if it is for me.  Don't want this to be a big investment.  I don't care if the shoes and cool or not, dirty or not ripped or not.  At times I wear moccasins when I ride with the family, so I am not proud.........yet, wait until I have clipless pedals.

2011-08-11 12:25 AM
in reply to: #3637504

Subject: RE: WTB - Clipless pedals and shoes - CHEAP
I have a pair of shimano SPD double-sided clipless pedals that I'm looking to get rid of.  Used but still great shape/fully functional.  They're for mountain/road use and SPD's seem to be a popular choice for mountain bikers.  I can send pics on request, $25 plus shipping.  PM me your e-mail if you're interested.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB - Clipless pedals and shoes - CHEAP Rss Feed