General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Mint GIant OCR 1 with extras Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2005-11-23 7:42 PM

Regular
Miami, Florida
Subject: FS: Mint GIant OCR 1 with extras
Hi,

I am looking to sell my 2005 Giant OCR 1 in silver with less than 100 miles on it. It is size Medium and it is supposed to fit those 5'6 to 5'11. It would come with three extra tubes, Cateye 8 Astrale with Cadence, two lightweight bottle cages, Brand new Topeak Aero Wedge Pack (not even on bicycle yet) and a Topeak RoadMorph mini pump with frame mount. All items were purchased just 6 weeks ago, but i have decided that i really want a Tri bike because i don't ride in group rides at all and i would like to spend the time on the tri bike. I am located in Miami and it would be great if someone in south florida would be interested so they could pick up the bike or we could meet, but i will not rule out shipping. All the exact specs from Giant are on this bike, minus one upgrade which is a Shimano Ultegra front derailleur. The Ultegra shifters are flightdeck compatible which is pretty cool. This bike cost 1000 new. I am looking to get $900 with all the accessories included. THIS BIKE HAS LESS THAN 100 MILES ON IT!!!!! If someone would be interested, for $1000 i will also include the Syntace C2 Aero clip on bars and the Profile Design fast forward seatpost i currently have on the bike.

Here is the link from Giant
http://www.giant-bicycle.com/us/030.000.000/030.000.000.asp?year=20...

Thanks a bunch. I would love to keep both so i have a road and tri bike, but that would mean i would have to put both my kids to work and they are only 6 and 3. Also, my better half would probably kill me. LOL

2005-11-24 10:24 AM
in reply to: #291531

Regular
Miami, Florida
Subject: RE: FS: Mint GIant OCR 1 with extras
I forgot to mention, i am a little bit flexible on price. For example, if you don't want any of the extra stuff on the bike, i will sell it for 800. If you just want some, let me know and we can work it out. Don't be afraid to make me offers, i won't get offended. If i can't get close to my asking price, ebay it is.
2005-11-27 2:46 PM

Regular
Miami, Florida
OK, i just purchased a bike and it is on its way. So, i will offer the bike at 700 shipped for the next two days. That is a steal. You can pay in the 600's for a Sora/Tiagra bike and maybe a 105 component bike. Remember, this is carbon fork, and carbon seat post. I will attempt to post pictures tonight. This is the price just for the bike the way it was purchased. I am going to keep the accessories for my new bike. (I will gladly throw in the 2 new tubes and a waterbottle cage if you need it) If no one is interested, i will post the link to ebay in the next few days. Thanks and sorry for the multiple posts, my wife wants this sold right away. (That is what justified the new Dual) Thanks everyone and happy holidays.
2005-11-28 11:16 PM

User image

Expert
Littleton, CO
Just a  note to help your cause...I am a 5'3" woman who was professionally fit to the OCR1 in a Medium. It all depends on your torso length..since it's a compact geometry bike.

Wish I'd seen this 4 months ago, cause I'd be a taker! But I DO have a friend who might be interested and I'll pass this along!

Mel
2005-12-01 2:25 PM

Regular
Miami, Florida
Bike has been sold. Will be shipped off Monday Morning. 2005 Dual should be here on Friday. Can't wait.
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Mint GIant OCR 1 with extras Rss Feed