General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Women's Triathlon bags - TERRA GIRL Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2005-12-20 3:55 PM

Subject: Women's Triathlon bags - TERRA GIRL

I would like to introduce Beginnertriathlete.com members to our newest line of Multi Sports bags and apparel for Women… Terra Girl. My Name is Perry Prescott and I developed this line of women’s bags and apparel for the female athlete looking for a better fit and function then current products on the market today. We have a new bag the “Discipline 3” that was specifically designed for women Triathletes. This bag features shoe pockets, food and swim gear pockets, includes two water bottles and also has one large waterproof removable bag for your wetsuit as well as a smaller waterproof removable bag for shoes and wet clothes. This bag is also made of high quality and waterproof materials and is a nice yellow and blue in color. We are selling this bag for $79.99 and as a Combo kit with swim cap and goggles, race belt, food bars and gels, speed laces, Body Glide anti chafing stick and the Discipline 3 bag all for $99.99. So this bag is intended for the first time female Triathlete needed all of the base items to compete and train in 2006 or as a great Christmas gift for the women Triathlete in your life. Come check us out at www.terragirl.com.

Also check out our men’s bags…
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Women's Triathlon bags - TERRA GIRL Rss Feed