General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Dirty Spokes Duo Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-11-03 11:32 PM

New user

Auburn, AL
Subject: Dirty Spokes Duo

Alright, I've been lurking around the boards for some time taking in the knowledge and advice, but I figured it's about time to speak up.

I'm considering the Dirty Spokes Duathlon next weekend at OM.  Terrain looks doable from what I can tell off map my run and my recollection of the park.  Thought it'd be a nice way to go into training season.

Just wondering if anyone has done it and/or is planning to.

2011-11-11 9:12 PM
in reply to: #3821957

User image

Extreme Veteran
Acworth, GA
Subject: RE: Dirty Spokes Duo

Welcome!

I'm planning on being there and looking forward to a fun weekend.  This will be my first time to Oak Mtn so we'll see how that goes.  I did an adventure race at Swayback near Montgomery a few weeks ago and that was a blast. 

See ya out there!

2011-11-12 12:47 AM
in reply to: #3899177

New user

Auburn, AL

Well I'm up in the air about coming as of the moment - had planned on making the trip with my training partner but he can't seem to locate a similar sized MTB. I tried my best to convince him that his Fuji tri bike would make it, but he's not buying in.....

Still going to make an effort to come and give it a whirl, so we'll see.

2011-11-12 12:02 PM
in reply to: #3899248

User image

Extreme Veteran
Acworth, GA
au83 - 2011-11-12 1:47 AM

Well I'm up in the air about coming as of the moment - had planned on making the trip with my training partner but he can't seem to locate a similar sized MTB. I tried my best to convince him that his Fuji tri bike would make it, but he's not buying in.....

Still going to make an effort to come and give it a whirl, so we'll see.

tri bike with some slime in the tubes would be AWESOME!!!!  shifting off the aerobars may be a bit of a stretch though but it would be fun to watch.

Hey if you make it, look for me with the white specialized, problably in a white Georgia Series trail run t-shirt.

Later!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Dirty Spokes Duo Rss Feed