2006-02-21 2:21 PM
in reply to: #350975

User image

Veteran
Canyon, TX
Subject: RE: Mmmmmm....Yummy New Bike Pics
getsome - 2006-02-21 12:59 PM

Sweet ride!
I just rode that one at the local shop yesterday and really liked it.
Did you get the '06 with the new 105 10spd?
Mind if I ask what you got it for? (PM me if you want)

Congrats on the bike!

Oh... and what else where you considering when you bought it. I've found tons of nice bikes in that pricerange, and it's driving me bonkers trying to figure out the best one.

Thanks!
~B

I got the '06 and the new 105 10spd, although that was an accident. My LBS didn't know there was a 10 speed when they ordered it so when I got it, they tried to charge me 100 extra dollars and throw in a crappy $20 computer. I said no and they offered to split the difference with me, which I accepted. So I ended up paying around $1,450 (that's including tax).

I had also been looking at some Felts in that price range, but decided to go with Trek on the shop guy's recommendation and also because I love my Trek Mountain Bike.

2006-02-22 12:57 PM
in reply to: #349166

User image

Extreme Veteran
Katy, Texas
Subject: RE: Mmmmmm....Yummy New Bike Pics
That bike is so Scrumtrulescent I can barely move ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Mmmmmm....Yummy New Bike Pics Rss Feed  

of 2