General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Blue Seventy Synergie Wetsuit - (Women's Large) - $150.00 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-01-04 4:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Minnetonka Beach, MN
Subject: Blue Seventy Synergie Wetsuit - (Women's Large) - $150.00

I have a incredibly lightly used Blue Seventy Synergie wetsuit that I would rather sell here than on eBay.  My wife (17 time all american college swimmer) got this for a race back in 2009 and has decided that she doesn't like swimming with wetsuits and will only do warm water swims where she doesn't need a wetsuit.  

This litterally has one, oly distance swim on it.  Nothing else...   Great condition and a great wetsuit!  (although I'm a DeSoto fan myself!!  

some other info from Blue Seventy

Built from the RST technology used in the award-winning helix suit, it offers a level of performance and comfort that you would expect in a top level suit. The RST panels from last year's helix suit are used to isolate the arms from the rest of the suit, enabling better movement and greater freedom.

RST panelling

• Abrasion-free collar constructed of folded soft smooth skin neoprene, for uninhibited sighting and breathing during open water swimming
  • Helix technology uses a unique blend of Yamamoto materials, placed to mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit
  • Anatomical lower leg cut, with high stretch insert, designed and tested to allow quicker exit from your suit
  • Pre-formed elbows and knees reduce resistance
  • Enlarged forearm grip panels enhance catch phase of your stroke
  • Swim cuffs provide better water seal, but incorporate multidirectional stretch jersey to allow for quicker removal. This reduces the infuriating catching on the wrist/hand of the suit during removal
  • Large buoyancy panels provide excellent body position using top quality Yamamoto materials

Blue Seventy Size Chart

Women

Height Ft/in

Weight lbs

Size

Height (cm)

Weight (kg)

WL

5'7''

to

6'0''

to

Large

to

to

Please note: If you find you dont fit a size because of height or chest the most important area is the weight and this will also look at body mass/volume. Choose of weight first.

I would prefer Paypal, but am open to other options...  

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Blue Seventy Synergie Wetsuit - (Women's Large) - $150.00 Rss Feed