Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bike Maintenance and Repair Course In Cambridge Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2012-02-07 11:28 AM

User image

Veteran
Elmira, ON
Subject: Bike Maintenance and Repair Course In Cambridge

Just and FYI, Braun's is offering a bike course for basics on bike maintenance in there Cambridge store.  The contact info. is below.  (They are also offering a more advanced course, but didn't post the topics)

I just took the Basics course over the last two weekends and it was well worth the money.  Learned to change flats quickly, basic maintenance and upkeep on the bike, adjusting gears/derailers, etc.  all the basics that keep me up at night!    The course pretty muched paid for itself.

I'm not selling Brauns persay, but if any bike shop offered the course I wouldv'e signed up.  Really great info. for us newbies that have never been stuck with a flat and would be stranded if/when it happens; or have just brought our bike in if the gears were clicking, etc and paid whatever it cost to fix it.  If there is a LBS in your area and a junior guy like me when it comes to bike maintenance...I strongly recommend you look into one!

Basic Bike Repair Course
New Dates added

Course 1:
Saturday, February 11, 2012
9am to 4 pm (one day course)

Course 2:
Saturday, March 3 & 10, 2012
9am to Noon (two session course)

Course 3:
Saturday, March 3 & 10, 2012
1 pm to 4 pm ( two session course)

Price: $60 plus tax

Topics Covered:
  Fixing flats tires
  Cleaning and lubing your bike
  Brake adjustments
  Gear Adjustments
  Sizing and installing a chain
  Basic wheel truing

Learn the basic bike repair skills that will let you do your own maintenance and roadside repairs. The course is two sessions of about 3 hours each. We ask you to bring in your own bike so you can learn what is applicable to your ride.

There are a limited number of spots so sign up ASAP.

Don’t walk home again

Contact Braun's Cambridge at 226-533-9090 ex. 310 or email < [email protected]>
Or sign-up Online at  Brauns.com repair course

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bike Maintenance and Repair Course In Cambridge Rss Feed