General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2012 Scott CR1 Comp Carbon Road Bike - $1600 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-02-24 8:01 PM

User image

Veteran
Missouri
Subject: 2012 Scott CR1 Comp Carbon Road Bike - $1600
I am selling a brand new, newly built 2012 Scott CR1 Comp. I have a size 56cm and I can easily get a 52 or 54 if needed. Asking $1600 shipped -- it should save you a couple hundred bucks on shipping and tax fees. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

This carbon Scott CR1 Comp road bike is outfitted with Shimano Tiagra components and offers a performance-oriented geometry for a balance between speed, efficiency and comfort.

CR1 carbon frame is oriented toward performance as well as comfort, combining low weight, stiffness and a more relaxed geometry for long days in the saddle
The result of the frame design is a performance-bred ride that handles and rides comfortably—not quite a pure racing machine, but close
All-carbon fork, chainstays and seatstays feature the Scott Shock Dampening System (SDS) to dampen road vibration, helping reduce fatigue and offering a smoother ride
Shimano Tiagra components offer reliable, precise shifts and efficient power transfer to ensure dependable performance through the miles
Compact Tiagra crankset drives a wide-ranging 12-30 cassette for a versatile range of 20 gears to handle tough hills and speedy pursuits
Continental Ultra Race tires offer good all-around road performance along with puncture protection
Please note: pedals are sold separately

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2012 Scott CR1 Comp Carbon Road Bike - $1600 Rss Feed