General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: KK Road Machine or CycleOps Fluid 2 - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 17 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-03-26 10:08 PM

Expert
Subject: WTB: KK Road Machine or CycleOps Fluid 2 - $

Wherever the deals are at...anyone?

Looking for around $225 shipped, a little more for KK.  If you have some spinervals DVDs or similar you're wanting to get rid of I would be interested in picking those up as part of deal

2012-03-28 3:13 PM
in reply to: #4114550

User image

Extreme Veteran
Olathe, Kansas
Subject: RE: WTB: KK Road Machine or CycleOps Fluid 2 - $
I have a Cycleops Fluid 2, two years old frame, brand new resistance unit, old one replaced under warranty due to unstable power curve. I have put two rides on the unit, enough to have a tire mark on it, otherwise brand new. The whole trainer is in great condition. I would be willing to sell shipped $225 if you can provide me with your zip code so that I can check actual shipping cost. Continental US is ok, will not ship to Hawaii or International. I am currently at work, on the road, traveling, coming home Saturday night. I can provide you with pictures on Sunday and if you are interested and no other or better offers come, we can exchange further. My email is [email protected], I can answer any questions you may have.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB: KK Road Machine or CycleOps Fluid 2 - $ Rss Feed