Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » iCal Subscription Only Showing Two Weeks Planned Training Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-04-02 2:29 AM

User image

Sai Kung,
Subject: iCal Subscription Only Showing Two Weeks Planned Training

I've subscribed to my training plan on iCal, but it only shows two weeks of the training.

I've tried deleting the plan, importing again into the training plan.

I've deleted the subscription, emptied the cache.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

You don't stop running because you're getting old. You get old because you've stopped running.

2012-04-02 7:33 AM
in reply to: #4123964

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: iCal Subscription Only Showing Two Weeks Planned Training
That's working as designed. It's intended to be used as a way to view workouts that are immediately relevant to one's schedule.
2012-04-06 6:32 PM
in reply to: #4123964

User image

Sai Kung,

Is there any way to add the entire training plan to my iCal?

I'm an airline pilot and I get my rosters one month at a time.

They are not very conducive to the normal type of trianing.

When I'm overseas I could be training at 2am body clock time.

It would be nice to be able to sit down and work out the entire month at one go.

Cheers,

Dave

2012-04-09 10:13 AM
in reply to: #4134783

User image

Champion
Gold member

It's 2 weeks due to optimizing performance in fetching so much data on the part of iCal.

If you would like the whole thing, using the mobile version of the training log will allow you to see all of your planned workouts.  If you have access to a printer, you print off several months of the 'Calendar-->Planned' view for reference. 

Actually, when you get your monthly rosters, go to your 'Calendar-->Planned' on a desktop and make any modifications for the next month there.  All changes for the next month will then be reflected in Ical feeds or on the mobile versions.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » iCal Subscription Only Showing Two Weeks Planned Training Rss Feed