General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Honu 2012 Training / Travel Buddy? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-04-22 1:02 AM

User image

New user

Honolulu
Subject: Honu 2012 Training / Travel Buddy?

Hi fellow BTers,

My training / travel buddy just told me that she's going to bail on Honu 70.3.  Needless to say, I am super bummed... My work schedule is such that I can't really get out at night and on weekends, so I so I haven't really been able to get out with any of the bigger training groups.  I do a lot of my training during the lunch hours (including long workouts).  I usually have to be done by about 3-4pm so that I can either get to work or pick up my daughter from school. 

If anyone is looking for a training buddy to work out with in the early afternoons, hit me up!!  I'm in the Pearl Harbor / Pearl City area but am willing to travel to a certain extent. 

I'm aslo pretty bummed about not having a travel buddy (i.e. hotel, car, etc...), so if you're looking for somone to share travel expenses with, let me know. 

Aloha and happy training!! 

Kelly

2012-04-28 11:57 PM
in reply to: #4165011

User image

Master
Kailua, Hawaii
Subject: RE: Honu 2012 Training / Travel Buddy?

I can put the word out to my peeps on FB.

there is a female in my group that has a child and is having trouble working out in the evening. her husband is military, so maybe there could be a hookup with you. I'll PM you.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Honu 2012 Training / Travel Buddy? Rss Feed