General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Custom Oakley Radar Path - $140 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 2 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-06-23 5:56 PM

User image

Greenville, SC
Subject: Custom Oakley Radar Path - $140

I won these glasses (actually I won a gift certificate and ordered these).  They are brand new....I have never worn them.  I cannot find the original box but they are brand new...I had every intent on using them....but I have a pair almost identical to these and I could use the cash.  They are custom oakley radar paths.

You can go to their website and configure them this way to see their pic....or I will be happy to send you a cell phone picture....just PM me.

They are $200 New.  I am asking $150 and $10 for trackable shipping...and will entertain a reasonable offer.

They are Oakley Radar Path, the Frame Color is Matte Black, the Lens is Black Iridium Vented (vented helps air flow to prevent fogging and will help dry out sweat), icons are black matte, and ear socks (and nose piece) are red.  

Mike

2012-06-26 7:43 AM
in reply to: #4276979

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: Custom Oakley Radar Path - $140
PM sent Mike.
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Custom Oakley Radar Path - $140 Rss Feed