General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Feeler...2010 Trek Equinox 7.0 WSD and Bontrager Aeolus 5 Wheels w/ Powertap Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 8 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-10-08 3:55 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Feeler...2010 Trek Equinox 7.0 WSD and Bontrager Aeolus 5 Wheels w/ Powertap

I'm thinking about upgrading my ride and I'm wondering if there is any interest in my bike.  Its a hot pink Trek Equinox 7.0 WSD that I bought right here from our own jillian_o.  It's 51cm, SRAM Rival, in great condition, there are some chips in the paint from use.  I'm looking for $900 without the Bontrager Aeolus wheels.  I would include the factory wheels.  Here are the specs 

http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2010&Brand=Trek&Model=Equinox+7+WSD&Type=bike#.UHM6PbRRKRI

I've got Bontrager Aeolus 5 carbon clinchers with a wireless Cyclops Power Tap SL+.  The wheels aren't from a matched set, the front spokes are black and the back are silver, not real noticeable.  I'm looking for $900 for the pair with the powertap on the rear.

If anyone is interested send me a pm and I'll answer any questions and send any pics.

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Feeler...2010 Trek Equinox 7.0 WSD and Bontrager Aeolus 5 Wheels w/ Powertap Rss Feed