General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Fuji Fuji D6 Matt Reed Edition/ Sram Red/ Mavic - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 1 Gear Reviews of this product
2013-01-06 9:53 AM

Subject: Fuji Fuji D6 Matt Reed Edition/ Sram Red/ Mavic - $

Since I'm not going to race road bikes this year, the shop I race for would like me to ride their product and are giving me a great deal on a Scott Plasma in order to advertise in tris. So that means my Fuji D6 Matt Reed edition will be looking for a new home. Bike is fantastic. Light, stiff, fast and looks like sex on a stick. Its the 2010 model with full red group. Bike and drivetrain have about 1500 miles on them on have been meticulously cared for. The wheels in the picture are not for sale but the bike will come with mavic aksium race for trainers. Here's a breakdown of the specs: 

Frame size Large/58cm 
Shifters: Sram TT900 Carbon 
Aerobars: Profile Design Cobra T2, Vision Trimax Basebar 
Front Derailleur: Sram Red 
Rear Derailleur: Sram Red 
Crankset: 53/39 Sram Red Black 175mm length 

Can send more pics upon request. Price is $2800 which is fair considering thats the price of a Cervelo P2 with only sram rival components. And they don't look this good Would also be willing to trade for a Scott Plasma if someone has interest. 

Email to [email protected] for faster response

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Fuji Fuji D6 Matt Reed Edition/ Sram Red/ Mavic - $ Rss Feed