General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Weeklong RAGBRAI pass Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2006-06-27 6:56 PM

User image

St. Louis, MO
Subject: FS: Weeklong RAGBRAI pass

For sale is 1 week-long rider pass to RAGBRAI, which is held from July 23-29. This is the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa... roughly 500 miles across the middle of the state this year. Go for all or some of the ride...

I paid $110 for the pass (which includes insurance and transport of gear, see web for details) and ask that you do the same. I will ship the pass and associated documentation to you for free.

If you have thought about doing it, but just haven't yet, it's a GREAT TIME. The only reason I'm not going is due to new work commitments.

2006-07-06 2:02 PM
in reply to: #467986

User image

Pro
Orange Park Florida
Subject: RE: FS: Weeklong RAGBRAI pass
slovegreen - 2006-06-27 7:56 PM

For sale is 1 week-long rider pass to RAGBRAI, which is held from July 23-29. This is the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa... roughly 500 miles across the middle of the state this year. Go for all or some of the ride...

I paid $110 for the pass (which includes insurance and transport of gear, see web for details) and ask that you do the same. I will ship the pass and associated documentation to you for free.

If you have thought about doing it, but just haven't yet, it's a GREAT TIME. The only reason I'm not going is due to new work commitments.

Consider this sold.

Thanks!

Mike

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: Weeklong RAGBRAI pass Rss Feed