Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Inexpensive Tri Suits -Saucony Store St. Jacobs, ON Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply
2013-04-30 5:56 AM

User image

Veteran
Elmira, ON
Subject: Inexpensive Tri Suits -Saucony Store St. Jacobs, ON

So I don't want to inundate the Ontario forum with cheap deals...but if there is something worth looking at, and with the expense of tri equipment...why not post it...if anyone else see's deals, don't keep it to yourself!

Right now, the Saucony Store in the St. Jacob's Outlet Mall (St. Jacob's, ON) has one piece suits (2 different colours/styles) ranging in price up to $70 bucks and two pieces with tops and bottoms ranging from 20-40 bucks each.  A lot of there training clothing and shoes seems inexpensive there, but the tri suit pricing is what caught my eye.  There's a range of tri suit sizes and quite a bit on there clearance shelves...

Last season the same store had some wild deals on one piece and two piece tri suits near August/Sept.  So popular was the sale that when I did Lakeside Tri, three of us passed and waved at each other wearing the same tri suit during the run!  

2013-04-30 8:06 AM
in reply to: #4720207

User image

Veteran
Kitchener
Subject: RE: Inexpensive Tri Suits -Saucony Store St. Jacobs, ON

@Crown, you're like a human coupon!  Are you for rent at Christmas time?    Appreciate the heads up...

Erica.

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Inexpensive Tri Suits -Saucony Store St. Jacobs, ON Rss Feed