General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB Boy's Cycling/Tri Apparel Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-06-30 10:55 PM

User image

Veteran
Subject: WTB Boy's Cycling/Tri Apparel
Fellow BTrs. My 9yr old has signed up/committed to his first tri, without any pressure from me. He has been attending the intro clinics, and training with me (it's been very enjoyable to have him biking alongside me on my long runs, or sharing a lane on mellow swim days). He wants to look the part, but with how quickly kids grow and can change interests, I'm not going to dump a bunch of $ into this first one. Anyone hanging on to any gently used and outgrown jerseys/shorts, etc. that they'd like to get a few bucks for? He's 9 and in between a youth size small/medium. Thx!

2013-07-02 1:06 PM
in reply to: jhornebx

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: WTB Boy's Cycling/Tri Apparel
I might hv a trisuit for him. its rocket science brand. its currently mailed out for somone to try it........ but if it doesnt fit them I could mail it to you and let you try it. its five bucks to mail it and the suit would be twenty dollars. its blue
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » WTB Boy's Cycling/Tri Apparel Rss Feed