General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2005 Trek Equinox 7 - 56CM w/pedals Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2006-07-20 9:25 AM

Veteran
Subject: FS: 2005 Trek Equinox 7 - 56CM w/pedals
Hello-

I have 2005 Trek Equinox 7 that I am selling. The size is 56CM. I bought this new back in March and have ridden approximately 350 miles. It is in great shape. The rear derailleur got scratched up a bit when the bike got knocked over in a transition area by another rider. Its purely cosmetic, it does not affect the performance of the bike at all. I am including Shimano Ultegra pedals, a Trek gear pouch and a water bottle cage. I am asking $1100 which will include UPS ground shipping, insurance and professional packaging. If you are located in the Minneapolis area, I will deliver the bike to you and the cost of the bike will be $1025.

Please email me with any questions at [email protected]. I would be happy to email you more pictures. I would prefer Paypal as payment. This setup cost me around $1800 after tax. This is a great bike. I am only selling to help pay for my basement that I am trying to finish.

Here are the specs on the bike....You can also visit the following linke for more information:
http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike.phpbikeid=1496000&f=6

Spec Name Trek Equinox 7
Frame ZR 9000 Aluminum
Fork Bontrager Aero TT Carbon
Headset Cane Creek BL, sealed
Rims/Wheels Bontrager Select Aero wheelset
Hubs See Rims/Wheels
Spokes See Rims/Wheels
Tires Bontrager Select, 700/650 x 23c
Crankset Bontrager Race
Chainwheel 53/39
Front Derailleur Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
Rear Cogs SRAM 950, 9-speed: 12-26
Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace handlebar-end
Handlebars Bontrager Race Bullhorn
Stem Bontrager Race
Brake Levers BL200K
Brakes Aluminum dual-pivot
Saddle San Marco Azoto Tri
Seat Post Bontrager TT w/adjustable seat angle

(bike 2.jpg)

(Bike 1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
bike 2.jpg (96KB - 28 downloads)
Bike 1.jpg (85KB - 24 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2005 Trek Equinox 7 - 56CM w/pedals Rss Feed