General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-02 7:16 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really!
After my first foray into triathlons, I burned myself out with doing an Olympic distance when Imreally wasn't ready. This year, I had planned to do,the NYC marathon for Fred's Team, but when I did an 8 mile race in the beginning of August, my plantar fasciatis flared up again.

I have continued running 3x a week, and am going to add biking (which I hate, because riding on the roads scares me!) and swimming, which I love!

Are there any mentor grops open? My goal is to be ready in the spring, maybe go south for a short tri. I am from way upstate NY, above Saratoga, so if you are a neighbor, please let me know!
Best,
Nancy

2013-09-02 7:52 AM
in reply to: nancylee

User image

Royal(PITA)
West Chester, Ohio
Subject: RE: I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really!

Originally posted by nancylee After my first foray into triathlons, I burned myself out with doing an Olympic distance when Imreally wasn't ready. This year, I had planned to do,the NYC marathon for Fred's Team, but when I did an 8 mile race in the beginning of August, my plantar fasciatis flared up again. I have continued running 3x a week, and am going to add biking (which I hate, because riding on the roads scares me!) and swimming, which I love! Are there any mentor grops open? My goal is to be ready in the spring, maybe go south for a short tri. I am from way upstate NY, above Saratoga, so if you are a neighbor, please let me know! Best, Nancy

Beg your way into the Manatee thread with pop tart bribes

Welcome back!

2013-09-02 11:28 AM
in reply to: nancylee

Iron Donkey
, Wisconsin
Subject: RE: I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really!
Originally posted by nancyleeAfter my first foray into triathlons, I burned myself out with doing an Olympic distance when Imreally wasn't ready. This year, I had planned to do,the NYC marathon for Fred's Team, but when I did an 8 mile race in the beginning of August, my plantar fasciatis flared up again. I have continued running 3x a week, and am going to add biking (which I hate, because riding on the roads scares me!) and swimming, which I love! Are there any mentor grops open? My goal is to be ready in the spring, maybe go south for a short tri. I am from way upstate NY, above Saratoga, so if you are a neighbor, please let me know!Best, Nancy
. Check out the Challenge Forum, too.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » I'm Going To Start Training Again - Really! Rss Feed