BT Development New Products and Sales! » Tri Fitness - We're Hiring! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-26 11:45 AM

User image

Subject: Tri Fitness - We're Hiring!
We're hiring!

Tri Fitness is looking for enthusiastic co-workers that are passionate about multi-sport to join our team.

Our retail store is an excellent place to showcase your can-do attitude, desire to learn and interest in helping others pursure their athletic goals.

We are a triathlon store, so preference will be given to candidates that have completed at least one triathlon. It's not necessary, but it does help. We strongly believe that in order to best serve our customers, we should have walked (or run or biked...) in their shoes.

What would you do?

- Assist customers in making appropriate choices about gear
- Educate customers about the benefits of a wide range of multi-sport gear
- Share your experience of being a mutli-sport athlete with customers
- Benefits you'd receive:

Part-time coworkers enjoy a flexible schedule
Receive discounts at Tri Fitness
Work with fun, like-minded people that love multi-sport!

As we continue to grow, we look for individuals to work in our Retail Store and our Training Center. If you are interested in joining the Tri Fitness team, please submit your resume to [email protected]

2013-09-27 8:25 AM
in reply to: Cpalmgren

User image

Champion
MA
Subject: RE: Tri Fitness - We're Hiring!
You may want to mention where you are located.
2013-09-30 8:13 AM
in reply to: KathyG

User image

Pro
Twin Cities
Subject: RE: Tri Fitness - We're Hiring!
Unless there is another one out there... TriFitness is in downtown White Bear Lake, MN (an eastern Twin Cities suburb).
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Tri Fitness - We're Hiring! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Tri Short Review on TriSports University!

Started by TriSports.com
Views: 6034 Posts: 6

2013-07-28 5:22 PM crissy_jo

D3 Launches Women's Tri Team!

Started by mikericci
Views: 2802 Posts: 1

2010-02-06 4:02 PM mikericci

Tri My Apparel July Promo

Started by Ron
Views: 3399 Posts: 1

2009-07-09 10:25 AM Ron

Seattle Tri Expo and Coaching Education April 14-15

Started by bruk
Views: 3217 Posts: 1

2007-04-12 12:28 AM bruk

Tri Swim Coach Offers $100 off for Triathlete’s Argentina Training Trip

Started by Ron
Views: 3149 Posts: 1

2006-12-19 12:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : March 5, 2006
author : lv2teach
It’s frighteningly amazing how much fitness you lose in such a short amount of time, which makes no sense if you ask me. It should leave no quicker than it was achieved.

date : January 1, 2006
author : mikericci
"I don't want someone telling me what to do" or "What if I don't like the workouts?" or "What if we don't get along?" These are important questions to ask as you interview your coach.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.
date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
Mental toughness is skill. You need to learn how to suffer. You practice perseverance everyday when you are out training in the bad weather, when you ride or run further than you have ever gone.

date : September 1, 2004
author : owie
My dog is an intelligent runner. She does a big stretch before she does anything. She starts out slowly and gradually builds up speed until we are running very fast.